Painkiller by Torres 10
A new twist on a classic 1970s cocktail. Exotic, fruity and refreshing.Prepare to be amazed!
Get those bags packed – we’re off to the Caribbean! Pain Killer by Torres 10 is a new twist on a classic 1970s cocktail. An exotic, fruity, refreshing combination that switches rum for Torres 10 Brandy. Prepare to be amazed!
The original cocktail was dreamed up in the Soggy Dollar Bar, located on Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands. And as a tribute, we’ve come up with this new version made with Torres 10 – perfect for enjoying as the sun goes down.
We recommend serving this cocktail with some tasty slices of tropical fruit, or a delicious roasted banana.
- Torres 10
- Magdala Orange Liqueur
- Crushed ice
- Fresh pineapple juice
- Coconut cream
- Fresh lemon juice
- A slice of pineapple and some pineapple leaves to decorate
- Place lots of ice in your cocktail shaker.
- Add 50 ml Torres 10.
- 25 ml Magdala Orange Liqueur.
- 30 ml pineapple juice.
- 30 ml coconut cream.
- 15 ml fresh lemon juice.
- Strain the mix in a highball glass (Collins style glass)
- Decorate with pineapple leaves, and a slice of pineapple, and add some crushed ice.