Torres 10 Sangría
An elegant, well-balanced recipe with a touch of sophistication. This is a favourite with those who really know about Sangría.
Imagine yourself sitting on a terrace gazing out over the Mediterranean, enjoying the soft breeze and the Mediterranean lifestyle with a group of friends. Unhurried, relaxed and in good company, perfect for sipping a delicious Torres 10 Sangría.
There are lots of different versions of one of the ultimate Spanish classics that we call Sangría. The one we have for you is based on Torres 10 – it’s very similar to the traditional recipe, and will whisk you right off to Spain’s Mediterranean coast. An elegant, well-balanced recipe with a touch of sophistication. This is a favourite with those who really know about Sangría.
What’s more, we suggest you enjoy your Torres 10 Sangría with some tapas – croquettes, ham and bread with tomato. ¡Yummy!
- Torres 10
- Magdala Orange Liqueur
- 1 bottle of red wine
- Peeled sliced peaches
- White caster sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- A twist of orange
Torres 10 Sangría (serves 4):
- Peel and slice 4 peaches, and place them in a large jug.
- Pour in the red wine.
- Add 3 generous tablespoons of white caster sugar.
- Add the freshly squeezed juice of the lemon.
- Add the freshly squeezed juice of the orange.
- Add 125 ml Torres 10.
- Add 30 ml Magdala Orange Liqueur.
- Leave in the fridge to chill for two hours.
- Just before serving, add lots of ice to the jug.
- Give your Sangría a gentle stir and strain into an Old Fashioned glass.
- Add ice.
- Garnish with a twist of orange.