Torres 10 New Orleans Brandy Cocktail Style
A homage to the golden age of the cocktail in New Orleans in an unabashedly classic style cocktail.
This cocktail created with Torres 10 Double Barrel pays homage to the golden age of the cocktail in New Orleans at the end of the 19th century. The city was the epicentre for music, dancing, partying and cocktails.
The New Orleans Brandy Cocktail Style showcases the full power of Torres 10 Double Barrel in an unabashedly classic style cocktail with a hint of Absinthe and chocolate.
A cocktail that’s ideal for savouring after a satisfying meal, served along with some dark chocolates, a delicious dessert or some nuts, or for enjoying as night begins to fall.
- Torres 10 Double Barrel
- Chocolate bitters
- A cube of sugar
- Fill a mixing glass with ice.
- Add 60 ml Torres 10 DOUBLE BARREL.
- 2 dashes of Chocolate bitter.
- Infuse a sugar cube in Absinthe.
- Flambé the infused sugar on top of the mixing glass until the sugar melts.
- Stir, cool and dissolve.
- Strain the mix in a Coupette glass (previously cooled).